Get to know our
Our villas have been upgraded to operate in line with the recommendations and safety guidelines which was introduced by the government in battling the control of COVID-19. Relevant standard operating procedures (SOP) are enforced in our villas to ensure the safety of the guests.
– Please ensure you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your 2nd dose of vaccine) before planning and making a reservation with us.
– Please ensure you are in good health before travelling.
– If you are showing symptoms or feeling unwell prior to the arrival, please do get in touch with us for further arrangements(reschedulings)
– Arrangements of payments and check-ins are to be done in contactless manner.
– Please present your Mysejahtera Digital Vaccination certificate upon request by the host.
- UPON ARRIVAL / THROUGHOUT STAY
– Please ensure to scan our Mysejahtera QR code and to check your temperature.
– Sanitize your hands regularly with hand sanitizers which are placed around the villas/provided in our villas
– Wear a mask whenever you travel outside of the villa.
– Use all the disposable cups/plates/bottles and dispose them accordingly.
– Use gloves that are provided while handling used dishes//utensils
– Maintain physical distancing in the dining area/outdoor spaces
Our villas are sanitized fully after every check-outs and disinfected using sodium hypochlorite (1%).
Incase you develop any sickness throughout your stay, please do contact the nearest medical facility for further actions.
- Klinik Asia: 0 6-6471099
- Klinik Kesihatan Port Dickson: 06-647 3333
- Hospital Port Dickson: 06 – 6487333